This is the basic Mograph-based scene I explain how to create in my tutorial:
This Cinema 4D project will allow you to explode a Voronoi Fracture object using just Mograph and some xpresso. There is minimal setup required to explode your own objects, and the instructions are in the video tutorial that accompanies these scene files.
This is a very simple setup in which there is no spin applied to the fragments.
However, for just FIVE EUROS you can get the Premium version which:
- Has detailed instructions in an Annotation tag
- Has HUD controls to art direct the explosion:
- Allows you to set the frame the explosion starts on
- Allows you to set the detonation force with a simple slider
- Allows you to set the threshold to trigger dynamics with a simple slider
- Has editable spin on the particles as they explode
This scene requires Cinema 4D Studio r18+